Bungalow, 1 Schlafzimmer + Cabrio Bett (en), 1 Bad (2-4 Personen)
100% erstattung für stornierungen bis zu 60 tage vor anreise.
glacier bungalow for the win
loved this little cottage. had everything we needed. walking distance to restaurants and grocery store. quiet neighborhood. we wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
Nice place to stay with easy access to Glacier NP
1. If you are looking to stay near Glacier NP without actually being in the park, then this place fits the bill. The days that we drove to the park were quick drives with very little traffic.
2. Clean and ample space.
3. Nice fenced backyard.
4. Nice deck in the back.
5. The space was larger than it looks in the photos.
6. The owner allowed us to ship a package to her that we needed and she had it in the house when we arrived.
7. Deposit was refunded within one day of checkout.
1. Single ply TP was a definite bummer.
2. The coffee maker should be replaced since the filter holder is not connected to the coffee maker and falls out when you pull the carafe away from it.
3. The pull out sofa is not comfortable.
4. The A/C does not make it into the bedroom very well.
5. The paper shade on the front door does not evoke quality.
6. This one is more of an annoyance and we knew about it before we rented: The owner requires much more cleaning on the part of the renter at checkout than we have seen in our, over 70+, Airbnb/VRBO rentals AND with a cleaning fee attached. Again, we knew about this and rented anyway but it would be nice to have the owner reduce what the renter needs to do upon checkout.
This property was perfect! Love the location close to Glacier NP and town for any needs. The fenced in yard was awesome for our dogs! The owners were readily available for any needs or questions and super friendly and sincere. They gave recommendations for places to eat, shop and recreational activities near by. We felt very comfortable during our stay and cant wait to come back! I highly recommend this beautiful home if you are visiting Columbia Falls and have pets! Couldnt ask for a better experience!
Great accommodations near Glacier NP
We really enjoyed our stay in this charming little home in Columbia Falls. The rental was well appointed, convenient and comfortable. It served as our base camp during our 7-days exploring this area. The town had everything from several very good restaurants (Three Forks, Backroom at the Night Owl and Backslope, to name a few), to two extensive grocery stores (one 24-hrs). All the folks we encountered were kind, helpful and friendly. We truly enjoyed our time in Glaciers Bungalow. The nonsense about any cat issue, in a previous review, was just that... nonsense.
Great place in a great location
We stayed here while we were exploring Glacier National Park nearby. The location of the house is great, close to the park in a quiet neighborhood. With it being in Columbia Falls it's also close to Whitefish and Kalispell too. The house is in excellent shape, was very well equipped with everything we needed. It even has central air conditioning, which was great as some of the days we were there got pretty hot. If I ever get back to the area I would definitely stay there again.
Extremely nice little property
My husband, myself and dogs came to see the Glacier area. The property is fenced and perfect for dogs. The interior of the house is in tip top condition and really nice. We however had a disaster of a vacation and only stayed one night (no fault of the house). My husband injured himself, we had a false alert on his mothers health, and the wild fires made the area very smokey and the Going-to-the-Sun Road was closed because of fires.
Glacier National Park, Big Sky Wasserrutschen, Hungry Horse Dam und Reservoir, Wildwasser-Rafting und Angeln auf Flathead River, Whitefish Mountain Resort auf Big Mountain, Haus der Rätsel, Glacier Maze & Fun Center, Flathead Lake, Whitefish Lake, Hunderte von Meilen auf National Forest Trails für Wanderungen und Mountainbiketouren, Einkaufsmöglichkeiten in der Nähe in Kalispell, Whitefish und Columbia Falls.