Romantisch & entspannend. Gemütliches und einladendes, modernes offenes Design. Warmes Feuer
Keine Erstattung für stornierte Buchungen.
We had an enjoyable 3 nights at Ashlar Manna Gums..
Sally greeted us warmly and was helpful with local information about Daylesford. There fire and spa made for a very romantic getaway for my partner and I. It was very clean, in a good position and had all the mod cons we needed.. well worth the stay.
Thank you for your lovely review Cheryl. We are so glad you enjoyed our villa and the region.
It was a pleasure to host you both and we’d be delighted to have you stay again if you want to explore more that Daylesford has to offer in the future.
Hope the relocation goes well.
Quiet and Private
It was cosy and warm, had a really comfortable bed, great facilities, gorgeous bath/shower, nice touch to have a few breakfast essentials already in the property.
The communication with the host was excellent. the property was well appointed with everything one would need available. It was well presented clean and heating was left on so it was very inviting on our arrival.
Michael was a fabulous guest to host.
He was very pleasant and easy to communicate with all the way through.
Property rules were adhered to and the house was left well on his departure. We would be delighted to host him again and are happy to recommend to other hosts.
Sally - Manna Gums, Daylesford, Australia
We enjoyed our weekend in Daylesford. Loved the spa, and relaxing on the couch. The house was nice & warm.
Clean and convenient
We enjoyed our weekend stay. Very cosy and romantic. Great communication and easy to follow instructions for check in. Located close to Township and all amenities provided. Cottage was very clean and tidy which really put us at ease and heating and lights were on for us at check in which was very thoughtful and appreciated
Thank you for your positive review of our property.
I pride myself on assisting guests with accurate and thorough communication for their stay with us so am glad this was of assistance to you.
So happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future
Kind regards, Sally - ASHLAR @ Manna Gums, Daylesford
We walked in from a cold day, fire was going, lights were set, soft background music all created a warm and welcoming feel to this pretty little hide away. Nothing else was needed, will be back again, thank you Manna Gums
Thank you for your lovely review Linda. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!
Thank you, Sally - Ashlar at Manna Gums
ASHLAR @ Manna Gums hat seinen Sitz in Daylesford (Victoria, Australien)
In unmittelbarer Nähe zu:
- Farmers Arms Hotel
- Cliffy's Emporium - Kaffee / Essen / Feinkost / Wein / Einzelhandel
- Wombat Hill Nursery
- Daylesford Sunday Markets (8-16 Uhr am Bahnhof)
- Daylesford Sunday Farmers Market (8-16 Uhr im The Woodshed Opp.) Sonntagsmarkt)
- Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens
- Wombat Hill House - Café in Gärten)
Enge Fahrstrecke bis:
- Hepburn Springs - Restaurants, Geschenkeladen, Cafés, ikonisches Hepburn-Badehaus, Hepburn-Golfplatz (5 Minuten)
- Daylesford Hauptstraße - Cafés, Kunstgalerien, Geschäfte usw. (2 Minuten oder 15 Minuten zu Fuß)
-Terra Australis Distillery (2 Minuten oder 15 Minuten zu Fuß)
- Lake Daylesford (5 Minuten)
- See Jubilee (7 Minuten)
- Mt Franklin Reserve (10 Minuten)
- Daylesford Mill Market (5 Minuten)
- Lakehouse Restaurant (5 Minuten)
- Passing Clouds Winery - Cider Garden / Essen im Freien / Kellertür (10 Minuten)
- Daylesford Cider - Moschus (10 Minuten)
- Das Kloster - Galerie / Café / Museum / Cocktailbar / Einzelhandel / Garten (2 Minuten oder 10 Minuten zu Fuß)
- The Palais, Hepburn (5 Minuten)
- Cellarbrations-Flaschenladen (2 Minuten)
- Lavandula Swiss / Italian Lavender Farm, Hirtenwohnung (10 Minuten)
- Belgische Schokoladenmühle (5 Minuten)
- Overwrought Garden Art, Blampied - Sculptural Metalwork Garden Art Gallery / Einzelhandel (15 Minuten)
Tagesausflüge oder länger:
- Trentham (20 Minuten)
- Kyneton (20 Minuten)
- Ballarat (40 Minuten)
- Bendigo (1 Stunde)
- Melbourne (1,5 Stunden)
- Mazedon (45 Minuten)